Shopping Basket

x 

Cart empty

Find Us Elsewhere

TOPIC: Mail This page not load in widgetkit!

Mail This page not load in widgetkit! 10 months 2 weeks ago #2899

• scanlolo
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi

I tried to to load Mail this page inside widgetkit slideshow as I did before upgrading Joomla to latest 2.5.x.
I have before this statement written {module Mail this page) in widgetkit and it worked fine, but now I write it with nothing appear then I try to change it to {modulepos send}, where send is the position of Mail this page, but also nothing appear.

P.S this issue happend with rsform but I change it from {module rsform1}, where rsform1 is the name of the module, to {rsform 10}, where 10 is id number of rsform, after this change rsform work perfect but Mail this page still not.

regards.
Last Edit: 10 months 2 weeks ago by scanlolo.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Mail This page not load in widgetkit! 10 months 2 weeks ago #2900

• boggler
  • Thank you received: 77
I don't know of any reason why the module would not load, this is not something that the module itself controls. This sounds like either an issue with widgetkit, or possibly you are making a mistake somewhere.

I suggest though that you make sure you have turned off the 'use mootools slider' option in the module, it might be the case that the javascript required for this is not being loaded, but you should still see something if this is the case, the module itself would still be loaded.

Mail This page not load in widgetkit! 10 months 2 weeks ago #2904

• scanlolo
  • Fresh Boarder
The problem is still there, either if I turned off the 'use mootools slider' option in the module.

Any other suggestion please?

Mail This page not load in widgetkit! 10 months 2 weeks ago #2907

• boggler
  • Thank you received: 77
Sorry but as I said previously, this is an issue with widgetkit, you need to take it up with the developers of widgetkit. The module itself has no involvement in how it is loaded, if it is not loading it is not an issue with the module but the thing that is trying to load it.
Moderators: boggler
Time to create page: 0.290 seconds