Shopping Basket

x 

Cart empty

Find Us Elsewhere

Forum Search

Keyword

Overview of Spiral Download plugin for VirtueMart (in Russian)

• Aleksej
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 months 3 weeks ago #3837 by Aleksej
Aleksej created the topic: Overview of Spiral Download plugin for VirtueMart (in Russian)
I bring to your attention a review of Spiral Download plugin for VirtueMart (in Russian). In it you will find not only a list of the main features of the extension but also a kind of user manual. In the article you will find a link to the Russian language for this extension.

P.S. Below, I will write this message in Russian and Ukrainian, so that it can be found by Russian-speaking and Ukrainian-speaking users.

--Русский язык (Russian language)--
Предлагаю Вашему вниманию обзор Spiral Download plugin for VirtueMart (на русском языке). В нём Вы найдёте не только перечень основных возможностей расширения но и своего рода руководство пользователя. В статье Вы найдёте ссылку на русский язык для этого расширения.

--Українська мова (Ukrainian language)--
Пропоную Вашій увазі огляд Spiral Download plugin for VirtueMart (російською мовою). У ньому Ви знайдете не тільки перелік основних можливостей розширення але і свого роду керівництво користувача. У статті Ви знайдете посилання на російську мову для цього розширення.

Joomla expansion reviews in Russian - aleksius.com.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #3840 by boggler
boggler replied the topic: Overview of Spiral Download plugin for VirtueMart (in Russian)
Thanks very much for this Aleksej.

• Aleksej
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 months 2 weeks ago #3841 by Aleksej
Aleksej replied the topic: Overview of Spiral Download plugin for VirtueMart (in Russian)
It's my pleasure.

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #3842 by boggler
boggler replied the topic: Overview of Spiral Download plugin for VirtueMart (in Russian)
By the way I have been thinking about your suggestion of having a link to the order on the product page, when the customer has already bought the product. I think this would work well as a separate plugin, rather than as an additional feature of the download plugin, I think it is quite likely that we will do this at some point in the future.

• Aleksej
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 months 2 weeks ago #3843 by Aleksej
Aleksej replied the topic: Overview of Spiral Download plugin for VirtueMart (in Russian)
That would be good.

Moderators: boggler
Time to create page: 0.309 seconds