• dsrpmedia
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 years 4 months ago #3430 by dsrpmedia
Spiral free download gone crazy was created by dsrpmedia
Hi

I`ve been using the spirqal free download for almost 2 years with out a problem - went to my site today, and all the download links suddley go to pages of weird code instead of the download

eg
%PDF-1.4 %âãÏÓ 8 0 obj <> endobj 21 0 obj <>/Filter/FlateDecode/ID[]/Index[8 25]/Info 7 0 R/Length 71/Prev 560755/Root 9 0 R/Size 33/Type/XRef/W[1 2 1]>>stream hÞbbd``b`Ê[email protected]‚q`Ó@Ä?ñD°%!"Þ‰ÆLŒÓA00Müg<÷ À¯Î endstream endobj startxref 0 %%EOF 32 0 obj <>stream hÞb``àf``e``ਠ[email protected]Œ@ÌÂÀÑ€,Æ Å;D€$óSñF‘F‘ŒY¢MÛ Àj˜y% &­0c÷  endstream endobj 9 0 obj <> endobj 10 0 obj <> endobj 11 0 obj <>stream hÞìWÛn9ýý€1º_€"@’nÐín± vypœãÖñöhÿ~IêRy´‹ù]üzßÆ)ds¶œÎ7,Xòëä¤û~51–³‰rp4aœšókZý}zß6ÇëÅt99é–·çýt¹˜}ºlâäx5_¶l"$o.úöþ‹ã_LÕ\þxhÉn½^<ôݺù’<âäìÉtÓ¢ÀØ¿­fÝíb5oþ^¬ŽW›Eù>[¬7ýéÝt ‘˜Ç„a?N“„4¦¹x¼éÑ“ËõcK.¿Àôm·¹r†3$é iJ1í43Æy˜“ ׈€g¼.ò8"eç(ÛA™,ÔCp†öªÉZGkì“iZ¾;$|”ÍrE/֑̓—øÙïâGòG\¯Gäã©>+ŽŸ¼–‰âSé‘¿u|8'éy‰%ÆŸäR²VâVàˆ§(¨BG­ÒH&P·J¦I¸he{Ú<™-A$ Í:NÁö.ùÎgž1’i´­ÃÏbA[Ζ€¾5±À”.”6Fñ¨9³åãf*J8Eº–©«,UÆSUëSVw3ØX 5a`Fù?«íú¥0¦dc¢:Q€Ô’Çâ±C`׸<1nVæµ`EõdÌVŠ0"ˆ ¬Š|Vñ6 Sêf/Z¥‹‹ý0´ªëKÛ°…V)j‡Ë}ÂuýÈÅ&;|u\Ò)—SÚ8î ÊÖàôB´J.–|£Uúøe´²¯D+å~ ­†`”鿁VU2žB«½åŸÐj‡ŸíB“´…VÖVh僨ÐÊd´ÒZ ç­D€¾Ò{è¼”«Ðê×?.fw]·¼éºoÔí/¡ÄKÐë‰3÷*0Ãv:¤»ˆÝ—ÓtW=”¨Ô±£P)£–Û]0K:ÏQù™è¾kÀ"JåN™Øù‘p}4b’†5»´àc÷•eiž01ë!åêÊÅsà¾yÌW›®“ŽIx þªÜ]yCWX™dÆ`ñË5D]c¤ái‘×ê ¯õp‚acs >Ü15íb7§Ô‘P)ï ,ãQ¢?‹T9Yä­ &JapR!d:c$Š(aédC~Ò÷V¢"À„%cÀÇ‚¨)ÃY8çŸ Ã„½M“ÏØ=(f*ˆŠr¡ìm¼p½¦\>stream H‰œTÍŽÖ0¼ç)ú„8;‰„8 @â¸Rß í[email protected]¡å²Oó·böS¥´N<íæÉ)Å-Ø“Jîý·Ç°}þáܓ˝øú’ û憁 ðà>펷ý§£¿¶,æn±¿RØ Íº9‹e´ˆØöÓQP¯è—û @Á@$"¢Ø ¹bø¸íßÝ—ýM¬´ÖàsÙöñ¨'Ý4Áç\éKð;¢±®ÆÔ£¶‹agª¶ñXœgWJs0X¸-¶±A€ 1OSu Ç•‚îgi7AˆuC‰|lzúùs-3ë¬j4Ò“•é51终{%¯ØÄx’Vâ\¼P/¤âÀm­ŠÄYHT;zîy’gš…< f _Ês;I/'a ” $±¹1ð[email protected]³MŠvæ [email protected]ξ`¨½Ðz_¤5`ñª(lZxMZâÝ#–‘×’¤>Å·wxؽvuH^O¯ªzÓ¥[ivc†%ÖÓ¼¡‹^MBûM‚ç4ý)I‚aNû‚.½Q6çΓãÄÅUt¤³%\Æï†bÓQ”×Ì^”HꙚ¦ÂPE“^é¹çÊ1õmP µ3–{½éþìXöè7’^ÿö®çW•q›Òí·2ž2~ endstream endobj 13 0 obj <>stream H‰¬T»nÃ0Üýþ "ERt(Ð?ð$öP K—ýúR:©£:ĈdžxÇ;<9ÄyùšNè#K–óó¼¼MÞy?/ç驯ÊÚ;ÒúÏ <»:2FÉ{]ÇIêë 'Pp9ׂÖ0i»¨OŽá )…Î\Z‘°Å¬²ÉY[email protected]æº~Ò *à(íЁáÖ×(­’­‰\´ PBhÕÂV]e©ÇV ÁX•L‰«äºFɨÕP¼)ÿ*·u䆾î¼.ÓË2i«m©/ýþ–Ë{q¤r#v€3“ÔýK?UŠNRuJߥAž ¹ù“ü¹!ªFµ+l÷Y5¥7ɽjEŠÛÜ::€†ËÃ<,NÔ³wí lԁ,cLâ&pGâÙÂéíô ‘d Zú°þœlYùÚa“‹N "*³ÿËSÏ‚^Wjhú‘…To¢«„G;wò=ê!Þea½¼^ðØfåQø Èm«úí:˜ ç~¾¿ÞV• 4~rpµG‘^Ï6tãµ+î•ôky …S#ÆÖ%– ÉÀ:Ûù[€ù9A endstream endobj 14 0 obj <>stream H‰œTKjC1Ü¿Sø5²eI6„. ½Á;A_’E¡›n=}åo§@I‘¬™ÑÈÎz1ëe9x`âüIŒú%>½šõs`Öm9Hhq {¡×¹9—Gn‰…Ôr5›™Æmýöä¡œ¼¯ËÛº Y¿s?S¸~i5¹\ÄúhÈ韞ۭ—%‰u òGµ-rTb'¦ÛÖ~k1•l¢RœJÂOA-Z:•]9Çʱs§Ü^KØr]×î°k^ôÀ×"G½(í@ ¾2àØ3Ï¢cÏNA%>ÏMwǍ»<& òáÞÐ.Td>stream H‰œT[j1üÏ)ö]ô¶ ¡§ØlšB¿=}m¯ì4JC¡6ÈhäÑŒ¬³Éë²½Ÿ`Å´l{ýg[¶Ï‚®ÌËöu:¤d%<€–w¶ì1‰ã°áJé ffפ÷°D°$ v\’Mëo1ˆŽhõŸTO^=ãÈUÃ[%Ï.‹W&Ù—ÊܬØ[h:y¬+Ú`I%¨8¶Ð3½ôl'0?!Ü>N/•yn±ò"šû ¯Uo’z¶=è`dl؏ndX6”¬œ÷Úíó©§öáxù!]ØîA3V—Õò ´ÛµÚ`×c°¸Óâ`°ÙhÝàÙ.%j&‡ü!%7,MÞ6KåÈÕ1šu0¯ÍÞÿÚZ“® ¯)ºjòùýnòqåò÷ä·yéä§èTÉ?{¼l‘¿'ÏD¾‰‚Q’)·h|«øð–&'o‰ë˜Ø“9Wt- oò{rw\dÍÕ*}Þì)ÜêNSRîC¼â¨há‡uŸî˜zÎ>õ8HÚ6nmŠÂ:\¾=7™ endstream endobj 16 0 obj <>stream H‰œTKN1ÝÏ)r"'þ%RʼnÌÊÐ.Ø°Aâô8¿) T 4R%7þ½çg„ïÝú²€‡èÖm žÅ­ïË!‚ˆœÇ”·ƒÆn34_Ã7J'a’/{v;äbƒÇ½Â­üH- î© AQiòÏÝ–êg%` $9+ìÅ{H–“°”Ò'ã%\—m𧍠Î5ø1oð4¤©LŽ'dJS‚C+wÑð­ÆRjžG^¹™×4ËÃk1c‹/¹paŽÁ¤bžIÿ§J¹"ö!:Ôo*U¯\SYXÊÚ^UËÞþ8u#°]ùÛØ1NŒ!ušmÑ”;”xšdÜ:Æ¿£.d[tää!]KuˆØIYžíÍ'(8Aœ&Ÿ¯pæñËP0s?vùrì6[[õùºìË©‹k¨gÏt•ÊÈ~˾«Â} 0ëº8 endstream endobj 17 0 obj <>stream H‰œTK®Û0Üûº@‰_ Þ¢@oà4Ž³(ÐM7zúÒ”äô)MñÐ,È&93äP_Öåóº`X,9¦Òù˜Žë÷%Eá°na”ÐþˆÂz[Ú÷ŸK•˜$¬¿–“©‚r•]Xñ-¬ßzض\çrœs„âéÕ,’Üߧˆôs––’ò‘b‘jPS,÷3s‹Íäå1÷òŠ²9?~ŸŠ_ýü)Erˆšgj˜a"‡0¡Štr†±JyîlC÷ E¨=ŠÜQ37=Q´£ðhÁ5'&z#U8ˆå³ÜÜ5âF¨è#V$ÀfO°ç’¿ùˆ<…( „KšÙÛLdx7aÙM\•»ì”I«m…§9 Vd+rƒBT-(S‘<$§n”Ô%Ó½å±z^FDÆÔk•ÿ—ÙRŽ*3¹ú/³íûŒÙi÷ëàì¥ØMî_Pa7¦ ×®ì}³ßPÈö.#ƒ«:aÞ>®çØÿq€5ÿX€?ä°Ú«¨¥ók2ì €ÑúãÂx Ô¢iD›Œy¨Ã"Í4‹®¢/¤¯Ÿk©¥¯L¿›²[׍Eª`+ŠóJ?<Ùï(yö$`š’ÒD—ó?èöÉ„ß4¿9ÿ endstream endobj 18 0 obj <>stream H‰¬TIj$1¼ëú€5RnJ™Ã€ý‚ú€©®:|™Ë€_ï,-½¨1Ã4CC7Ù¡LEDÖËâ~-ýòÛ¥£ç¯©\>\©øeu)[email protected]ð Xürr ðÇ=ËþÓ/ï½^Ýs†Z§@¹>‡ÚÈÂ~±?¡M8Ó-ßzMÐÐR:eÂb¯¡bm|éXY¦¹pÌ50°v„âxŠÇ íQIAŒóY'ÌdϘñ›)ytN•Z* R‘p¾ZBÄN‚¿k×2æ4þË?ø÷ã5g©ÕîPÍOñ!P¼vQSP¨sgx¬zæ*ÂîJ°®Ò»\Tyôôäö;˜]ùP(çCû#—-RmÂDÊL1žÄ¥aŒÖB,Ýø¨Ãx¡öoh›Rƒ\ì>stream H‰œTKnà Ýû¾@̤¨‹J½/PÙé¢R7ÝDêé;€IbêDQ¼`òxžyó˜1ͯãô5xçý8ÍÃ?V¬!cp(ãtR*~‡x° `@²˜ŸP¢GßQqªT™Ê v;æ˜qp¤ëN™%ÉQXq{RÁàÈ7ÎZHXwx¸þSò‹((Z(q$fØrrýÆ‹wøŸ”jbÊ[R+º'å>ÕªïÓð6 –ÕOÍÒŸ—NßvZ4ŸÖè(Ž]°6,+©%°©)¢"[”üfWYt!mKjð.ú=¹àñ NÂ}Îfš^&1×dnά=ç"…Òý"R’‘Ù]‹µ4Ò>stream ÿØÿàJFIF,,ÿÛ„  (1#%(:3=<[email protected]\[email protected]_bghg>Mqypdx\egc//cB8BccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccÿÄ¢ }!1AQa"q2‘¡#B±ÁRÑð$3br‚ %&'()*456789:CDEFGHIJSTUVWXYZcdefghijstuvwxyzƒ„…†‡ˆ‰Š’“”•–—˜™š¢£¤¥¦§¨©ª²³´µ¶·¸¹ºÂÃÄÅÆÇÈÉÊÒÓÔÕÖ×ØÙÚáâãäåæçèéêñòóôõö÷øùú w!1AQaq"2B‘¡±Á #3RðbrÑ $4á%ñ
etc

I tried updating to the newest version, but no change.

Any ideas why this may be happening?

(joomla 2.5.27 / VM 2.6.0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 4 months ago #3432 by boggler
Replied by boggler on topic Spiral free download gone crazy
Hello, sorry, I don't know what this is.

If you give me a link to your site then I will take a look. I doubt if it is a problem with the plugin itself though.

The version of Virtuemart that you are using is vulnerable to a serious security issue, http://virtuemart.net/news/latest-news/462-security-release-of-vm2-6-10-and-vm2-9-9b - I am afraid that one of the things that occurs to me is that your site may have been hacked.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: boggler
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds

Donate to Us

If you like our extensions, consider making a donation to say thanks.