feature carusel stop scrolling

• leveltgp
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
5 years 10 months ago #914 by leveltgp
feature carusel stop scrolling was created by leveltgp
Hello , I bought your extension and for while it was working but suddenly stopped.In this link :http://www.ionianseaproperties.com/el/services/%CF%87%CF%81%CE%AE%CF%83%CE%B9%CE%BC%CE%B1-%CE%B8%CE%AD%CE%BC%CE%B1%CF%84%CE%B1.html

as you can see it is in te right potition , it does not scrolling and it does not show all articles in the scroller cause it does not scrolling can you help me? Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago #915 by boggler
Replied by boggler on topic feature carusel stop scrolling
You should be able to solve this by updating to the latest version 4.0.2. You can download it using your existing download link.

The problem is happening because the mootools-more.js javascript library which contains the scrolling effect is not being loaded. The latest version includes code to ensure that it is loaded.
The following user(s) said Thank You: leveltgp

• leveltgp
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #947 by leveltgp
Replied by leveltgp on topic feature carusel stop scrolling
Hello , again I did install and reinstall the upadated version, it works for a while but again is not working scrolling stopped to work again do you have a solution or I will always have problems with this ?Website : www.ionianseaproperties.com/el/services/...%B1%CF%84%CE%B1.html

thank you.
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by leveltgp.

More
4 years 5 months ago #3003 by Shoe123
Replied by Shoe123 on topic feature carusel stop scrolling
All articles in the scroller cause it does not scrolling can you help me? Thank you.

Pass your 646-365 exam - braindumps on first attempt using Exam Collection 74-325 and other resources.

More
4 years 4 months ago #3005 by boggler
Replied by boggler on topic feature carusel stop scrolling
Hello, can you give me a link where I can see the problem? it is hard to know what to suggest otherwise.

You need to have the auto-scroll option turned on to see the carousel scroll automatically. Also make sure that you have a reasonable value for the scroll time, remember that the value is in seconds. If you make the timer value too long then it can appear not to be scrolling when actually it is.

Moderators: boggler
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds

Donate to Us

If you like our extensions, consider making a donation to say thanks.