• marscom
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
5 years 2 months ago #2626 by marscom
No images shown was created by marscom
Hi,
just installed the module on a J 3.2 site. The texts are displaying correctly; but absolutely no chance to show images. I checked your tips on the FAQ page; paths, names, everything ok. The images will display on the regular content pages. Actually, the site runs on a local server on MAMP. GD is enabled.
Strange enough, I haven't any /items/ folder in tmpl. No assets, no css, nothing. I downloaded the module twice to check if there was anything missing with the first installation. But everything seems ok. No clue, why the images won't show. Help needed ...
Thanks,
Martin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #2628 by boggler
Replied by boggler on topic No images shown
Ok, thanks for letting us know. It may be a compatibility issue with Joomla 3.2, we will look into this.

More
5 years 2 months ago #2632 by boggler
We have found the likely cause of this problem. We plan to have a new release of the module available by the end of this week which should fix this issue and include some other improvements in the way the module handles images. I will let you know when it is available.

More
5 years 2 months ago #2633 by boggler
The new version 3.1.0 is available now, it should fix the problem you have been having with images, but, if it does not, please let us know and we will look into the problem further.

You can download the new version using your existing download link. Just install the new version using the Joomla installer. You may need to clear the Joomla module cache.

• marscom
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
5 years 2 months ago #2634 by marscom
Replied by marscom on topic No images shown
Thanks a lot! I'll try it asap.

Cheers,
Martin

Moderators: boggler
Time to create page: 0.294 seconds

Donate to Us

If you like our extensions, consider making a donation to say thanks.