Shopping Basket

x 

Cart empty

Find Us Elsewhere

SSL

Forum Search

Keyword
× This is the optional forum header for the Suggestion Box.

Carousel |  navigation arrows and display

• pepperstreet
  • pepperstreet's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #156 by pepperstreet
Carousel |  navigation arrows and display was created by pepperstreet
Hello,
(sorry, no purchase yet ;-) But i am close to it)

Just checked your new Carousel release. I have a usability question/issue. It is possible to scroll the items out-of-sight. This looks strange. An average user might be confused by the empty module. Is it possible to keep the items in the view. At least one should be visible. Even better if the navigation would stop right after the last item. The navigation should become in-active.

EDIT: I remember similar modules, they have an endless cycle OR they stop at the last one like this top-rated module .

PS: Still my #1 wish for all image related modules: Force squared thumbnails. Thanks again for your thoughts in my other post! ;-)

Thanks for listening
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by pepperstreet. Reason: example links

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #157 by boggler
Replied by boggler on topic Carousel |  navigation arrows and display
Re: 'scrolling out of sight'. The module parameters include a 'count' parameter for the number of articles to display, if there are fewer articles than specified by the count parameter then you will get some empty space at the end of the articles. If this space is large enough it will be possible to scroll out of sight. All you have to do to stop this happening is reduce the 'count' parameter. It's not a problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: boggler
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds

Donate to Us

If you like our extensions, consider making a donation to say thanks.