Shopping Basket

x 

Cart empty

Find Us Elsewhere

SSL

Forum Search

Keyword
× Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Vm2productsnapshotpro

• joro_shulev
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
4 years 2 months ago #3065 by joro_shulev
Vm2productsnapshotpro was created by joro_shulev
Hi, I have the premium version of VM2productsnapshot. My website is in Bulgarian, but when I add different snapshots, I get "Sales Price" and Product description in English. How can I change the language of those constants as I can't find them in the language files.

Thank you,

Here is a link to the website: bakalnica.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #3066 by boggler
Replied by boggler on topic Vm2productsnapshotpro
The language constant for sales price is VM2PRODUCTSNAPSHOTPRO_PRODUCT_SALESPRICE, for product details is VM2PRODUCTSNAPSHOTPRO_PRODUCT_DETAILS - however even if your don't know which is the language constant you should simply be able to search for the text that you want to translate using the Joomla language manager, just create a new language override.

• joro_shulev
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
4 years 2 months ago #3067 by joro_shulev
Replied by joro_shulev on topic Vm2productsnapshotpro
Thank you for the prompt reply! I have tried to find it by searching for the text, but it seems that it is not synced or not existing in the languages files. When I tried to look-up the VM2PRODUCTSNAPSHOTPRO.ini I was also not able to fin it in the languages folder.

More
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #3068 by boggler
Replied by boggler on topic Vm2productsnapshotpro
No it is not VM2PRODUCTSNAPSHOTPRO.ini, just VM2PRODUCTSNAPSHOTPRO . It is defined in the file en-GB.plg_vm2productsnapshotpro.ini . I think that possibly you are slightly confused about how the Joomla language overrides work, just search for the text 'Sales price' and 'product details'

If you can't find the file language file in the languages folder, possibly you are looking in the wrong place. Joomla has languages folder in both the front end site and the administrator folder, the language files for plugins are all stored in the administrator languages folder.
Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by boggler.

Moderators: boggler
Time to create page: 0.259 seconds

Donate to Us

If you like our extensions, consider making a donation to say thanks.