Geting trouble to implement amazon store on joomla

• zipxtrinidad
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
5 years 5 months ago #2704 by zipxtrinidad
Hi There,

We have tried to implement amazon store using this plugin extensions.joomla.org/extensions/ads-a-a...affiliate-carts/9478 on joomla 2.5 website 198.1.68.175/~zipxtrin but it does not fetch the amazon category base listing. Here, you can review 198.1.68.175/~zipxtrin/index.php/shopping-online/amazon1

i) Please send me the complete instructions that how to do setup amazon store to jomla website.

ii) And also please clarify. Does API do support for that domain which we used for creating account. I am curious here because we are using development environment now.

We are looking forward your quick response.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Pawan Kumar Pathak

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #2706 by boggler
Hello, I do not fully understand what you mean by saying that it does not fetch the Amazon category base listing. The plugin is not designed to do this. It is designed to allow you to place Amazon product details into a Joomla article. If you want a link back to the Amazon category, just put that into the article yourself.

The documentation is here: http://www.spiralscripts.co.uk/Documentation/amazon-web-services-plugin-documentation.html

I don't understand your second question at all.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: boggler
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds

Donate to Us

If you like our extensions, consider making a donation to say thanks.