Menu script

• KG60
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
5 years 2 months ago #2627 by KG60
Menu script was created by KG60
I came across one of your scripts while browsing a few different sites, menu animation script. The script seems to be written for using with Joomla but I was wondering if there is a version for using with a normal HTML/CSS site?

I have found the actual .js file but no linked files and I'm unable to work out how to get it working correctly with a non Joomla site.

The site I found your script on is www.apsinnovations.com.au/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #2629 by boggler
Replied by boggler on topic Menu script
You are correct, this is one of our scripts, we developed it for the site you mention as part of our custom programming service..

If you downloaded the script you will have noted that it contained, at the beginning, the line:

//copyright Spiral Scripts www.spiralscripts.co.uk 201. All rights reserved

Trying to get it work on your own site without our permission is copyright theft.

I am a bit unclear what you are asking us to do. If you are saying that you would like us to develop a version for your site I will be happy to give a quote for the work involved.

If on the other hand you are asking for us to help you rip off our work for your own site you can expect legal action.

• KG60
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
5 years 2 months ago #2631 by KG60
Replied by KG60 on topic Menu script
Thanks for your reply. It is not my intention to rip anybody off. I did notice your company name at the top of the script which is why I visited your site.

As you state that this was a part of a custom development then I will look for other menu options. I just liked the effect and wondered if it was a script that you sold openly. As it is obviously not, I will look towards other menu options instead.

More
5 years 2 months ago #2637 by boggler
Replied by boggler on topic Menu script
Possibly I over-reacted a bit. I don't think it would be difficult to adapt it to work on a non-Joomla site. As I said, I would be happy to give you a quote for this if this is something that you want, I don't think that the cost would be great.

Moderators: boggler
Time to create page: 0.636 seconds

Donate to Us

If you like our extensions, consider making a donation to say thanks.