Spiral Unpaid Download Plugin for VM won't work

• mgweb
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 years 2 months ago #3640 by mgweb
Hi,

I am trying to enable your plugin for pdf download on my Virtuemart pages, but I can't get it to work. I followed your documentation, but without success. I am using joomla 3.6.2 and Virtuemart 3.0.16
This is a link to specific web page where I first tried to add pdf download link:
www.kutjevo.com/test2/litreni-program/grasevina-1l-2015-detail

I can give you administration data if you have time to look at it.

Thank you in advance
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 months ago #3641 by boggler
Can you explain to me in what way it is not working? Is the download link appearing, but the file is not downloading? Or are you just not seeing the download link?

Your settings are OK, but you have restricted the download to two shopper groups, if you want the download to be available to a guest visitor then it is better to delete those restrictions and leave that option blank. It might also be sensible to give the file a title so that there is something to see apart from a link.

It seems to me that this may be a problem with the layout position, depending on your template Virtuemart supports various layout positions for custom fields, normally including 'ontop', 'onbot', 'addtocart', you may need to set the layout position in the main plugin settings.

The plugin definitely does work though, we use the same version of Joomla and Virtuemart for this site, and we use the same plugin to handle the free downloads, if it did not work you would not have been able to download the plugin in the first place.

I am sorry but as it is a free plugin I would need to make a small charge for my time in order to solve this for you personally, which I would be happy to do if you like.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: boggler
Time to create page: 0.301 seconds

Donate to Us

If you like our extensions, consider making a donation to say thanks.