Keyword

Amazon Product Search not always appears above Amazon Shopping Cart

• scarney
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
3 weeks 21 hours ago #8095 by scarney
I am placing an item into my Amazon Shopping Cart and have set up the Amazon Product Search to display in the abovecontent position which it does, except if I click on an item that is in my Amazon Cart. If I click on an item in the Amazon Cart then the Amazon Product Search disappears from the abovecontent area.

I am wondering if you have any idea why?

Here is an example of a page I did a search for that is displaying the Amazon Product Search module in the abovecontent position before an after I Add to Cart.

www.drcarney.com/component/amazonws/prod...ng-great?Itemid=2484

However, you will notice in the left column (sidebar-1) I also have place the Amazon Cart and if I then click on the title for the same book the page that displays no longer shows the search Amazon Products Search module in abovecontent.

It seems to me that it should be displaying when I click on a shopping cart item. Is there possibly a setting that I need to find?

Thank you, Sean Carney
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 6 hours ago #8097 by boggler
I think that it would require forcing a menu item for the product link when it is linked to from the cart. We can look at this for the next release, which is scheduled for about a month's time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: boggler
Time to create page: 0.492 seconds

Donate to Us

If you like our extensions, consider making a donation to say thanks.