VM ModController Pro

• anayo
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
4 years 6 months ago #3069 by anayo
VM ModController Pro was created by anayo
Hi there, I bought extension VM ModController Pro and have followed the document in order to create and assign modules to pages/categories but I can't get it work.
Number 4 step on Documention says " Set the 'Choose Module' parameter to select the module that you wish to display - the modules will be listed by their titles and id numbers."

The problem is that after creating a custom html module, then I created VM ModController module but I can't see the 'Choose Module' parameter to select the module. Can someone help me here? I have spent hours trying to figure this out but I think it is the extension problem here.
I have also replaced the modules.php in my site root but still the problem is not solved.
I need help please.
Thanks
Henry

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #3070 by boggler
Replied by boggler on topic VM ModController Pro
Which versions of Virtuemart and Joomla are you using?

If you are using Joomla 3, the choose module option will be on the first page of the module options in the left column, if you are using Joomla 2.5 or 1.5 it will be in the right column.

Make sure that you have installed the correct version of the module, installing and incorrect version could result in the problem that you describe.

The module comes in three versions:

VM Modcontroller Pro version 2.0.0+ is compatible with Joomla 2.5 and 3, and Virtuemart 2 and 3
VM ModController Pro legacy version 1.0.0 is compatible with Virtuemart 1.1x and Joomla 1.5
VM2 ModController Pro legacy version is compatible with Virtuemart 2 and Joomla 1.5/2.5

It has nothing to do with the modules.php issue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: boggler
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds

Donate to Us

If you like our extensions, consider making a donation to say thanks.