I didn't choose but it shows module in VM pages :(

• netboard
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
8 years 1 month ago #205 by netboard
Hi,

I wanted to show my module just in vm categories and assigned just categories. Others I left default. But it shows module in VM pages in account.index and others. There is problem but I could't solve it.

for example when I am on category page and click to account details link it shows module in account.index but when I am in cart page and click to account details link it doesn't show module in account.index .

How can we solve problem ?

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #206 by boggler
Hello, from what you say it sounds as if you need to set the 'VM Page' parameter as well, this needs to be set to 'shop.browse', which is the Virtuemart category browse page.

If you just set the categories, Virtuemart remembers the current category in a session variable even when you are looking at other pages, so the module still gets shown.

I hope this solves your problem.

• netboard
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #209 by netboard
Yes you are right when I choose shop.browse it works but after this second problem occur.
I want to show module in flypage but it doesn't show. sensi.flypage.tpl.php which I want to show.

You can see my module setting bellow on screenshot;

Attachment modcontroller.jpg not found

thanks
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by netboard.

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #211 by boggler
Unfortunately I can't make out the list of flypages on your screenshot, the detail is not clear. I would be surprised if it is not included in the list though.

However to show the module on the product flypage you include the page 'shop.product_details' on the setting for the VM Page parameter. That is the product flypage. Use control-click to add this as well as 'shop.browse'

You only need to select a flypage if you only want to show the module for one specific type of flypage, normally you do not need this.

This is explained in the documentation: http://www.spiralscripts.co.uk/Documentation/mod-vm-modcontroller-documentation.html
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by boggler.

• netboard
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
8 years 1 month ago #212 by netboard
Yea it works fine now thanks for your help :)

Moderators: boggler
Time to create page: 0.308 seconds

Donate to Us

If you like our extensions, consider making a donation to say thanks.