Cart empty

Find Us Elsewhere

2Checkout.com is a worldwide leader in payment services
  • Page:

TOPIC: Newstab module doesnt work properly

Newstab module doesnt work properly 2 months 3 weeks ago #2345

• nikspino
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, dome time ago i purchased newstab module 1.2 version, however it began to not work properly, so i deactivated. For it is a very nice module, today i decided to buy again it on 1.2.3 version, but tables works fine only some second, untill i do refresh page (see screenshot or directly the site: www.privacyofficer.it. (i use joomla 1.5.26 version).
I tried to solve tge problem but i did not understand why tables are not displayed correctly. Can you help me? please, i love your module, but i need to work correctly.

Thank you in advance

Nicola
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Newstab module doesnt work properly 2 months 3 weeks ago #2346

• boggler
  • Thank you received: 51
Hello, this is actually due to a bug with Joomla 1.5 that happens when you have the system caching turned on. It fails to load the module stylesheets, with the result that the tabs do not get displayed correctly.
Fortunately it is quite an easy problem to solve, we have made version 1.2.4 available which fixes the problem. You can download it using your existing download link. You can upload and install it as normal using the Joomla installer. It should fix the problem - but remember that you will need to clear the module cache using the Joomla clear cache function, otherwise the system caching will show you the old version of the module output.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Moderators: boggler
Time to create page: 0.452 seconds